River Tubing and Dunn’s River Falls is an exciting combo of two different wet river experiences. A 600-foot cascading waterfall and gentle river rapids through beautiful greenery.
DUNN’S RIVER FALLS
Dunn’s River Falls is one of Jamaica’s national treasures; globally, it is as well known as reggae and equally stimulating. Exploring Dunn’s River Falls is an exciting outdoor adventure that is perfect for the whole family. Follow your expert guide to the top of the terraced falls on a mild hike and admire gorgeous views of the scenery below. Small children can have their own fun in the Splash Pad – a mini water park area designated for kids. It’s complete with water-slides and an exciting feature where kids can get dunked with pouring water from the revolving buckets above.
Duration: 2 hours
Immerse yourself in Jamaica’s natural beauty as you have a blast Tubing down the White River in Ocho Rios. After boarding your tube, your well-trained guide will have you laughing while experiencing the rapids and calms of the White River. You’ll pass through coconut plantations, bamboo groves and see the locals in their riverside homes! Enjoy the challenging rapids as well as the enchanting and peaceful lagoons!
Duration: 40 minutes
- Round Trip Transfer
- Entry/Activity Fee
- Professional driver-guide
- Guide Gratuity
- 600ft cascading waterfall
- Waterfall massage & relaxing swim in natural pools
- Enjoy the beautiful White River while you relax in a river tube
- Float along the cool refreshing waters of this unspoiled setting
- Take a rope swing and a dip in the refreshing river water
- Fully guided
- A 10% deposit to PayPal is required for all bookings
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Duration does not include transfer time
- Please contact us for pricing if your pickup location is not listed.